Washburn WD7S Harvest Series, Dreadnought Acoustic, Matte Black
Washburn WD7S Harvest Series, Dreadnought Acoustic, Matte BlackDetails
The Washburn WD7S is part of the Harvest Series and features a matte black finish Solid Sitka Spruce top, Mahogany back and sides with a non glare satin finish. Prepare to be amazed by the tone and performance of this dreadnought acoustic, which will only improve with age.
Product Ref: 43951View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This stylish Matte Black finish WD7S is exceptional in terms of quality, featuring acoustics that are unmatched in this price range, making this Washburn Harvest Series acoustic guitar great value for money. The Rosewood fretboard is naturally oily and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pours, making the sound richer than that of a Maple fingerboard.
Steeped in the tradition of fine instrument making, Washburn guitar's dynamic 120 year history began in Chicago in 1883. From blues players who shaped rock'n'roll to guitar virtuosos, Washburn are used by a variety of guitar players and continue to be a consistent leader in combining design, innovation, and technology to deliver the rich, bold sounds guitarists expect from a Washburn electric guitar, bass guitar or acoustic guitar.
Body & Bridge
- Model: WD7S
- Shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- Rosette: Custom Wood Inlay
Neck & Fingerboard
- Material: Satin Mahogany with 2 way Trussrod
- Fretboard: Rosewood with 20 Frets
- Inlay: dots
- Nut: ABS
- Nut width: 43mm
- Scale: 25.5
Electronics & Hardware
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.