Versatile Cabinet Design
All TRUESONIC 2-way speaker cabinets have been designed with verstility and longevity in mind. They feature a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanant installations. What's more, the have a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The TRUESONIC TS112A is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, and houses of worship alike.
The TRUESONIC Series was designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy. Rigorous testing and thousands of hours of listening have gone into making sure that what you pump into a TRUESONIC speaker is exactly what you get out. Everything you see (and some things you don?t) ? from internal signal path and components used to the sculpted cabinet and meticulously designed waveguide ? was developed in service of the principle of accurate, transparent sound.
Super Efficient Drivers
The drivers in the TRUESONIC TS112A are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The TRUESONIC TS112A offers a 12" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF driver (Neodyminum Driver).
Modern amplifier design
Every active TRUESONIC speaker benefits from the use of a Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet. Class D amps are generally lighter than Class A and AB amplifier designs, and offer more than enough power to provide your performance with a plenty of punch. The TRUESONIC TS112A delivers with 400 watts of power (335W LF / 65W HF) and offers a balanced combo jack (XLR/TRS) input.
- Ultra-efficient 800 Watt Class D powered 2-way speaker system for live performance, DJs, corporate events, and recorded music playback
- 12? low frequency transducer with 2" Voice Coil, 1? neodymium driver provide deep, punchy bass, pristine highs, and smooth mids
- Integrated mixer with combo 2 XLR/LINE combo jacks and independent leveling
- Contour switch provides the perfect EQ for recorded music playback Contour switch provides the perfect EQ for recorded music playback
- Compact, lightweight design, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Multi purpose cabinet can be used as a traditional upright loudspeaker or in a floor wedge monitor format
- 35mm pole socket
- Multiple M10 rigging points
- Power System: Continuous-400W ( 335W LF Class D + 65W HF Class AB), Peak-800W (700W LF + 130W HF)
- Frequency Response: (-10dB): 52Hz-18KHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 122dB Continuous/125dB Peak
- Coverage ( HxV ): 80°/100°x 60° nominal
- Transducer Low: 12" Woofer, 2" voice coil
- Transducer High: 1" Neodymium Driver
- Active Crossover: 2kHz
- Input Connector: LINE-COMBO/ LINK-XLR-M Balanced (15kohm)
- Input Level: Line 0dBu
- External Control: Volume Control/ Power ON with Green LED/ Clip Limiter with Red LED/ Ground Lift
- Power Supply: AC-220/240V or AC-110/120 Volt, with Switching Power Mode
- Enclosure Construction: Trapezoidal shape/ Floor Monitor facility/ Polypropylene Plastic Cabinet
- Mounting: Integrated Std. pole-mount/ two handle /two eyebolt point
- Dimensions: (WxLxH): 648mm x 383.8mm x 365mm
Please note, this item was returned unwanted from a customer. The original boxing is scuffed and all the seals are broken.
Otherwise, the unit itself looks and operates as new, and has only been used a couple of times.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.