Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S8 Professional DJ Bundle
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S8 Professional DJ BundleDetails
Product Ref: 52843View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This Bundle Includes
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S8 Professional DJ Controller
- KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Active Monitor
- Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Basic Ed. Professional Monitoring Headphones
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S8
Get physical with the music. Touch-sensitive knobs, faders, and LED-guided touch strips bring TRAKTOR software to life on vivid full-color displays, keeping you focused on performance, not on your laptop. The S8's touch-and-see workflow means you connect with your music, and with your crowd. Two high-res color displays put TRAKTOR software in plain sight. Browsing, track info, effect, and filter values come into view directly in front of you. Keep an eye on the running track's ultra-crisp vector waveform. Or access Remix Decks in full view. Create your signature sound with responsive Remix Deck controls. Intuitively mix in sounds with 4+4 channel Remix Deck faders. Plus, live capture and trigger your own samples and loops using 16 color-coded performance pads.
Connect anything your setup needs, TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 boasts the most expansive connectivity on a DJ controller yet. The on-board 4-channel mixer features unique wear-resistant faders that offer unprecedented durability. Plus, TRAKTOR Mode buttons on every mixer channel switch between TRAKTOR and stand-alone mode, ideal for handing the night over to the next DJ.
TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 is built for seamless control of the included TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2, the choice DJ software of countless professionals worldwide. Get in-depth control of your music with up to four software decks, customizable interface, timecode media, and advanced track library management.
KRK Rokit RP5 G3
The Rokit Generation 3 line gives you a high standard of performance and accuracy that raises the bar on previous generations, drawing upon 10 years of Rokit expertise.
The RP5 G3's 1" soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and an extended response up to 35kHz, whilst the lightweight, 5" glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
Suitable for almost any studio space, the low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation. Multiple inputs allow the RP5 G3 to integrate with your existing system configuration.
Listen to a true version of your mix thanks to the brand new bi-amped, class A/B amplifier that offers maximum headroom with minimal distortion. Proprietary waveguide technology is optimised for super stereo imaging. Get Rokit powered.
What's new with Generation 3?
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier
- Optimised proprietary waveguide
- Soft-dome tweeter with extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency and low frequency adjustment
- Lightweight, glass aramid composite woofer
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Basic Ed.
With a rotatable capsule for one-ear listening, the HD 25-1 II are ideal as monitoring headphones for DJs.
With a high maximum sound pressure level of 120dB, these headphones perform exceptionally well in high-noise environments. They can handle whatever you throw at them, thanks to their robust construction, including a tough, detachable steel cable.
- Fully-integrated 4-deck TRAKTOR controller including TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software
- 30 touch-sensitive knobs and faders for intuitive control over TRAKTOR software
- 2 bright, full-color displays reveal pop-ups displays, views, and panels
- Touch strip provides tactile control over track position, pitch bend and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as FX, Filter and Remix Deck parameters
- Touch-sensitive 4+4 channel Remix Deck faders for fully-integrated Remix Deck access
- 16 color-coded pads for triggering samples, cue points, loops, or beat jumps
- 2 customizable FX units with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- Built-in, club-ready audio with pristine 24-bit/48kHz clarity
- 4 analog inputs with phono and mic preamps let you connect up to four turntables, CDJs, or other external gear
- Works as a standalone mixer
- XLR/RCA master and ¼ inch booth outputs for connecting main and booth soundsystems
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.