View Full Description
Low-Profile 25-Note Velocity-Sensitive Keybed
The Korg nanoKEY2 USB MIDI Controller, Black is the perfect tool for any musician on the move. It features a low-profile 25-note velocity-sensitive keybed. This provides added expression when playing your notes in, recording the velocities for improved dynamics.
The keybed is designed with optimal key width and plenty of space between the keys. This ensures that any style of keyboard/piano player can easily adapt to the keys. The touch and velocity response Is tuned to perfection, ensuring optimal accuracy and precision when recording into your chosen software.
Sustain, Pitch, Modulation and Octave Controls
The integrated control buttons provide simple yet in-depth control over your keybed. Octave Shift buttons allows you to shift the pitch of the keybed four levels up or down. You can use this with the Key Transpose features to access the entire range of notes in the MIDI spectrum.
The Pitch buttons act as pitch bending keys. Pressing the plus pitch will boost the pitch of the note gradually up for a classic rising effect.
The modulation buttons can be use for a variety of different settings. You can customise what parameters the modulation buttons effect using the Korg Kontrol Editor software. For example, you could use the modulation buttons to trigger automation of an LFO within a bass sound for expanded sound design capabilities.
Robust and Highly Portable Design
The compact and highly robust design makes the nanoKEY2 one of the most portable MIDI keyboards on the market. The slimline construction will fit within your backpack with ease. It is also powered via USB power, eliminating the need for an external power supply. The nanoKEY2 is the perfect tool for getting ideas down on the move, to creating full productions from home.
Korg Kontrol Editor Software
The nanoKEY2 comes complete with the Korg Kontrol Editor software. This custom software is specially designed for use with the nanoKEY2. It allows you to navigate between settings and customise them with ease. It provides you with a total of four velocity settings, three velocity curves of fixed velocity. You can also change messages transmitted by the modulation button and sustain button.
- 25 velocity sensitive keys
- Low-profile, ideal for use with laptop and netbook computers
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys
- Sustain button - ideal for entering piano parts
- Pitch Bend and Modulation buttons
- Octave Shift buttons - shift overall pitch UP or DOWN four octaves
- Key transpose button allows you to perform in one key and output another
- Use Korg Kontrol editor software to customise the nanoKEY2
- Corresponding Software: Host applications corresponding to MIDI input
- Connections: mini-USB
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: USB bus power: less than 100mA
- Dimensions: 12.8" x 3.27" x 0.51"
- Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Apple Macintosh with PowerPC supported, USB port
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit), Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit), USB port (Intel USB chipset recommended)